We seek a talented DevOps/Release Engineer to join a strong technology team responsible for the implementation and support of high volume, high-performance client-facing applications. At Omuni we are committed to building systems that utilize the latest in distributed and cloud computing technologies in order to build a flexible and scalable platform capable of supporting multiple business offerings. For our DevOps and IT infrastructure this means a system with built-in redundancy and high data throughput. Our DevOps engineers play a critical role in the success of our product as we focus to shorten the process of development to delivery. Initiatives you work on may include streamlining identity and access management, standing up a new environment, evaluating tools, or expanding into new clouds.
Roles & responsibilities
- You will be building distributed, fault-tolerant, highly scalable distributed systems.
- Rapidly prototype and incubate new features and solutions.
- Develop solutions to scale the real-time processing of massive amounts of data.
- Work closely with other development teams to build and prototype solutions cutting across
- Maintain and improve code base on continuous basis
- Candidate with working experience in a DevOps role for a minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must Have Experience in the cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and highly available set-up.
- Experience in deploying and managing complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience in monitoring, analytics tool/applications, such as Elastic stack, Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, APM.
- Experience in Microservice architecture and containerization technologies.
- Experience in cloud orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Rundeck.
- Experience in networking technologies like routing, switching, IP addressing, DNS, Load balancers, etc.
- Experience in SQL , NoSQL, and Database Management tools (Mongo, MySQL).